1. JUSTE GROUP and privacy
We are aware of the importance of the way we process personal data. That is why in this policy we provide a clear and simple explanation of who will use the personal data provided by you, how they will be used and for what purposes.
The present website, www.grupojuste.com, is owned by JUSTE S.A.Q.F, a chemical pharmaceutical company making up, together with JUSTESA IMAGEN, S.A. and JUSTE FARMA S.L., the JUSTE GROUP group of companies.
2. Who is the Controller of the processing of your data?
Identity of Data Controller: JUSTE GROUP
Registered Address: Avenida San Pablo, 27, 28823 Coslada. Madrid (Spain)
Telephone No.: (+34) 917248200
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our Legal Disclaimer.
At JUSTE GROUP we scrupulously comply with the applicable data protection legislation and have implemented all the technical and organisational measures required to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk, thereby preventing their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access.
If you have any questions regarding the present policy, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer them.
3. Data processing carried out by JUSTE GROUP
Pursuant to the currently effective legislation, the personal data provided by you will be included in computer record files owned by the companies belonging to JUSTE GROUP.
Each of the JUSTE GROUP companies will process the data according to the purpose for which they were provided.
There follows a description of each of the processing procedures we carry out. We have broken this down into each processing mode and purpose so you can clearly understand them.
Are you required to provide any of your personal data?
No, you are not required to provide any identification data to us in order to browse the JUSTE GROUP websites.
The data made available by you shall be provided voluntarily for the purpose specified by you. We will assume that the data are valid and up to date unless you indicate otherwise. All the data collection forms will identify the fields where you must enter data that are mandatory or required for the intended purpose.
For what purpose do we process your data?
- (i) If you are contacting us through the PHARMACOVIGILANCE form and you are a Healthcare Professional, User or Patient, we will process your data and hereby advise you that, in accordance with the health and data protection legislation, the personal data provided by you through the PHARMACOVIGILANCE form will be processed for the purposes of assessment and follow-up of the adverse events reported by you in connection with products made or marketed by JUSTE GROUP.
- (iii) If you contact us to clarify any issues or questions or to request information, we will process your data only to the extent required to respond to your request or take any action deriving from it.
- (iv) If you send us your Curriculum Vitae or similar information with a view to joining JUSTE GROUP, we will process your data in the course of any recruitment processes matching your profile carried out by any of the companies making up JUSTE GROUP, for the sole purposes of recruiting a potential worker and carrying out recruitment procedures.
In some cases you may provide personal data for a specific purpose or in a certain section of the website. In such cases you will informed about data processing by means of a specific information clause.
For how long will we process your data?
- (i) JUSTE GROUP will process your data for the time period required by the applicable Pharmacovigilance legislation. Currently, at least 10 years after the marketing authorization has expired.
- (ii) Your data will be retained in accordance with the policy set forth in our social media profiles.
- (iii) Your data will be retained until your request or any actions deriving from it is resolved.
- (iv) Your data will be retained only if your profile matches the profiles we usually look for; otherwise, they will be deleted. If it matches our profiles, we will retain it unless you request its deletion and we will assume the data contained in it remains up to date.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
- (i) The processing of data on our part for pharmacovigilance purposes is based on the legal obligation provided in Regulations 1235/2010 and Royal Decree 577/2013 of 26 July, regulating the pharmacovigilance of medicines for human use (arts. 6.c & 9.2.i GDPR).
- (iii) The processing of your personal data is based on the consent you must grant by checking the box confirming you accept the terms and conditions of processing of your personal data.
Who will we share your data with?
Your data will not be disclosed or made available to third parties without your consent, other than when there is a legal obligation to do so. In the event that you provide your personal data in relation to a suspected adverse reaction to a medication, we must report that adverse reaction to the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices in order that the persons involved may be identified.
In certain cases we require our suppliers to process data on our behalf, but they will only process your data according to our instructions. For example, we need a supplier to store the data received through this website.
If you request the portability of your personal data, we will transmit them to the addressee indicated by you.
4. Exercise your rights:
At any time, you have the right to:
- know whether your personal data are being processed and to access them if you wish to do so
- rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete
- request that we delete your data if they are not required for the specified purposes
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- transfer your personal data (data portability) to another supplier of your choice (for processing under points i, iv and v above)
- object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw your previous consent at any time
- lodge a claim before the Spanish Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been infringed
To do so, you only have to contact us by writing a letter to the registered address of JUSTE GROUP or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to object to receiving electronic communications, you may do so by simply clicking on the link at the end of each communication received or, if you have a user profile, selecting in the settings that you do not wish to receive such communications.
5. Persons under 14 years old
At JUSTE GROUP we do not process personal data belonging to persons under 14 or address our content or information to them. If you are under 14 years old, please do not provide your personal data to us. We suggest that you ask your parents to help you and to provide their own personal data if required.
Therefore, in order to provide personal data to JUSTE GROUP, you declare that your age is 14 or over and assume full responsibility for such declaration and for your access and proper use of the WEBSITE subject to the terms and conditions of use and in accordance the applicable national and international legislation, the principles of good faith, public order and good morals, and likewise undertake to diligently observe any additional instructions imparted by JUSTE GROUP in relation to such use and access.
You may be required at any time by JUSTE GROUP to provide evidence of your age by furnishing a photocopy of your National Identity Document or other proof of identity. Failure on your part to supply such information within the period specified by JUSTE GROUP shall entitle the latter to suspend or cancel your subscription, user profile, or any processing of your data.
Any abuse or infringement of the above terms and conditions, in particular those pertaining to minors, must be promptly reported to JUSTE GROUP.
6. Links to third-party Websites
JUSTE GROUP is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if these are accessed through links from our own websites. We therefore recommend that you always read the policy of each website you visit.
7. Email Privacy
This clause is applicable only to emails send from grupojuste.com domain.
The contents of this electronic mail may be confidential or privileged. If you have received any message by mistake, please do not send it to anyone. We ask you to delete any existing copies, attached files and to notify us accordingly.
The personal data provided or obtained from publicly accessible resources will be processed by companies integrating Juste Group (Juste S.A.Q.F., Justesa Imagen S.A.U and Juste Farma S.L.) in order to manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship, solve your request and keep you informed about activities or products requested by you or similar. Personal data will be stored while a mutual interest exist or either erasure or objection to process them is requested. Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the rights to access, rectify, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and oppose any processing of your personal data held by Juste Group. To make effective use of your rights, please contact us at Juste Group Avenida de San Pablo, 27 ,28823 Coslada or by email at email@example.com. If you consider processing of your personal data infringes data protection regulations, you can file a claim with www.agpd.es.
The use of this website following such revisions shall imply their acceptance.
Last modified: [28/06/2019]