1. GRUPO JUSTE and privacy
We are aware of the importance of the way we process personal data. That is why in this policy we provide a clear and simple explanation of who will use the personal data provided by you, how they will be used and for what purposes.
The present website, www.grupojuste.com, is owned by JUSTE S.A.Q.F, a chemical pharmaceutical company making up, together with JUSTESA IMAGEN, S.A. and JUSTE FARMA S.L., the GRUPO JUSTE group of companies.
2. Who is the Controller of the processing of your data?
Identity of Data Controller: GRUPO JUSTE
Registered Address: Avenida San Pablo, 27, 28823 Coslada. Madrid (Spain)
Telephone No.: (+34) 917248200
E-mail address: email@example.com
For more information visit our Legal Notice.
At GRUPO JUSTE we scrupulously comply with the applicable data protection legislation and have implemented all the technical and organisational measures required to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk, thereby preventing their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access.
If you have any questions regarding the present policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer them.
3. Data processing carried out by GRUPO JUSTE
In accordance with current legislation, the personal data you provide us will be included in files owned by the companies that make up GRUPO JUSTE.
Each company of the GRUPO JUSTE will process the data according to the purpose for which it was delivered.
Next, we explain each of the treatments we perform. We have differentiated each treatment and purpose so that you can understand it clearly.
Are you required to provide any of your personal data?
No, you do not need to provide us with any identifying information to browse the GRUPO JUSTE websites.
The data that you provide us will be provided voluntarily for the purpose you indicate. We understand that the data will be valid and updated if you do not indicate otherwise. In all data collection forms, those data that are mandatory or necessary for the purpose that you provide them will be identified.
>For what purpose do we process your data?
This information is mandatory and we cannot create an account for you without it. We will process your data to identify you as a user and give you access to the technical sheets of pharmaceutical specialties, to specific websites on medication, treatment and related bibliography.
In some cases you may provide personal data for a specific purpose or in a certain section of the website. In such cases you will informed about data processing by means of a specific information clause.
For how long will we process your data?
- (i) GRUPO JUSTE will process your data for the time period required by the applicable Pharmacovigilance legislation. Currently, at least 10 years after the marketing authorization has expired.
- (ii) Your data will be retained in accordance with the policy set forth in our social media profiles.
- (iii) Your data will be retained until your request or any actions deriving from it is resolved.
- (iv) Your data will be retained only if your profile matches the profiles we usually look for; otherwise, they will be deleted. If it matches our profiles, we will retain it unless you request its deletion and we will assume the data contained in it remains up to date.
- (v) GRUPO JUSTE will process your data until you cancel your account and it is still necessary for the indicated purpose.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
- (i) The processing of data on our part for pharmacovigilance purposes is based on the legal obligation provided in Regulations 1235/2010 and Royal Decree 577/2013 of 26 July, regulating the pharmacovigilance of medicines for human use (arts. 6.c & 9.2.i GDPR).
- (iii, iv, v) The processing of your personal data is based on the consent you must grant by checking the box confirming you accept the terms and conditions of processing of your personal data.
Who will we share your data with?
Your data will not be disclosed or made available to third parties without your consent, other than when there is a legal obligation to do so. In the event that you provide your personal data in relation to a suspected adverse reaction to a medication, we must report that adverse reaction to the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices in order that the persons involved may be identified.
In certain cases we require our suppliers to process data on our behalf, but they will only process your data according to our instructions. For example, we need a supplier to store the data received through this website.
If you request the portability of your personal data, we will transmit them to the addressee indicated by you.
4. Exercise your rights:
At any time, you have the right to:
- know whether your personal data are being processed and to access them if you wish to do so.
- rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete
- request that we delete your data if they are not required for the specified purposes.
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- transfer your personal data (data portability) to another supplier of your choice (for processing under points (i, iv and v above).
- object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw your previous consent at any time.
- lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been infringed.
To do so, you only have to contact us by writing a letter to the registered address of GRUPO JUSTE or an email to email@example.com
If you wish to object to receiving electronic communications, you may do so by simply clicking on the link at the end of each communication received or, if you have a user profile, selecting in the settings that you do not wish to receive such communications.
5. Persons under 14 years old
At GRUPO JUSTE we do not process personal data belonging to persons under 14 or address our content or information to them. If you are under 14 years old, please do not provide your personal data to us. We suggest that you ask your parents to help you and to provide their own personal data if required.
Therefore, in order to provide personal data to GRUPO JUSTE, you declare that your age is 14 or over and assume full responsibility for such declaration and for your access and proper use of the grupojuste.com subject to the terms and conditions of use and in accordance the applicable national and international legislation, the principles of good faith, public order and good morals, and likewise undertake to diligently observe any additional instructions imparted by GRUPO JUSTE in relation to such use and access.
You may be required at any time by GRUPO JUSTE to provide evidence of your age by furnishing a photocopy of your National Identity Document or other proof of identity. Failure on your part to supply such information within the period specified by GRUPO JUSTE shall entitle the latter to suspend or cancel your subscription, user profile, or any processing of your data.
Any abuse or infringement of the above terms and conditions, in particular those pertaining to minors, must be promptly reported to GRUPO JUSTE.
6. Social Media
Our connection, based on your configuration, may be published on your profile and on your wall so that your friends can receive notifications about it. By default we can only see your name and your profile picture. That is, we will not have access to additional personal details or your activity on the Social Media unless you have given access to “everyone” or your profile is completely public.
We will inform you through Social Media about our activities, events, news, products or services offered by GRUPO JUSTE or our partners. If you no longer wish to receive this information, just click “unfollow”. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
GRUPO JUSTE allows all users to make comments and give their opinions freely, but to maintain the proper functionality of Social Media and preserve a pleasant environment, some basic rules of participation must be followed. In this sense, we reserve the right to remove your comments, images and any other content from this page if:
- Inappropriate language is used, such as vulgarity, profanity, hatred, or anything else that is considered offensive in nature.
- Any person, brand, organization, or social groups are harassed or threatened.
- Fundamental rights and constitutionally recognized public freedom, contemplated in international treaties and regulations, are threatened.
- The right to honor, personal and family privacy or personal image rights is infringed.
- Your comment contains personal data of third parties or is protected by any industrial or intellectual property right.
- Your comment contains viruses or any component that may damage or impede the normal operation of the networks, system or computer equipment of GRUPO JUSTE or third parties.
- It is used for commercial or promotional purposes and is not related to the publication or activities of GRUPO JUSTE and is published repeatedly (spam).
- It is used for promotional purposes to illegal activities
- In this sense, we can block users who violate the above rules, so you will no longer be able to comment.
GRUPO JUSTE reserves the right to inform the competent authorities, including the related data to find the author of any comment that violates current legislation.
Social Media offer various functionalities that allow users to interact with other users, such as making comments or giving opinions on the comments of others. You must understand that all these interactions will be public depending on your configuration and can be seen by third parties who are registered in Social Media and we cannot control the use that other Social Media users make of this information. For example, sending unsolicited messages. Therefore, we are not responsible for such use by third parties.
7. Links to third-party Websites
GRUPO JUSTE is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if these are accessed through links from our own websites. We therefore recommend that you always read the policy of each website you visit.
8. Email Privacy
This clause is applicable only to emails send from grupojuste.com domain.
The contents of this electronic mail may be confidential or privileged. If you have received any message by mistake, please do not send it to anyone. We ask you to delete any existing copies, attached files and to notify us accordingly.
The personal data provided or obtained from publicly accessible resources will be processed by companies integrating GRUPO JUSTE (Juste S.A.Q.F., Justesa Imagen S.A.U and Juste Farma S.L.) in order to manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship, solve your request and keep you informed about activities or products requested by you or similar. Personal data will be stored while a mutual interest exist or either erasure or objection to process them is requested. Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the rights to access, rectify, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and oppose any processing of your personal data held by GRUPO JUSTE. To make effective use of your rights, please contact us at GRUPO JUSTE Avenida de San Pablo, 27 ,28823 Coslada or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider processing of your personal data infringes data protection regulations, you can file a claim with www.aepd.es.
The use of this website following such revisions shall imply their acceptance.
Last modified: [23/11/2020]