Equipment: the most sophisticated for quality control and R&D
In the Juste Group we have the usual equipment found in a synthesis laboratory and in an analytical and quality control laboratory. We have the machines and devices needed to work with the highest safety levels, allowing us to apply exhaustive quality, and research and development controls.
Our equipment consists of:
- 5, 10, and 30 l (in R&D).
- 250, 400 l (in the pilot plant).
- To work under pressure.
- Flash chromatography (normal and reverse phase).
- Preparative HPLC.
- Analytical HPLC with fluorescence and diode array UV detector.
- Headspace gas chromatographers, and FID and mass (HS-GC/MS) detectors.
- UV spectrophotometers
- Other equipment:
- TOC, AOX, LAL analyzers.
- Automatic titrators.
- Laboratory spry-drier.
- Densimeters, polarimeters, etc.
- Large-volume and capacity climatic chambers for shelf-life studies and accelerated stability.