Quality, Safety and Enviromental Policy
Our goal is to satisfy the present and future needs of our customers and other stakeholders.
The Steering Committee of JUSTESA IMAGEN, S.A.U, which is a company engaged in the Development and Manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (APIs) for the Pharmaceutical Industry, establishes this policy as part of the strategic business planning to advance progressively towards excellence, considering people´s health and safety, environmental protection and quality as essential values.
On this basis, JUSTESA IMAGEN S.A.U. commits to:
- Satisfy the requirements of our customers, the market and the society within the scope of our activities.
- Commit to understand and analyze the stakeholder needs and expectations (i.e.: shareholders, employees, customers, associates, suppliers, etc.).
- Manage the risks and opportunities of our activities, in order to prevent damage and health deterioration to people, property and environment.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and/or contractual demands and other demands to which the organization subscribes in matters of quality, safety, health and environment, regarding our products, services and activities.
- Use the policy as reference framework to set ambitious goals, periodically reviewed at different levels of the organization, aimed at improving our stakeholder’s management and satisfaction.
- Continuously improve the effective of the integrated management system and the management and the Safety and Health performance at Work (SHW), with a process-based approach which makes it possible their improvement and better control, integrating all those aspects that contribute to the quality, to sustainability and to the creation of healthy work environments.
- Evaluate and review risk management and control system systematically, establishing mechanisms for continuous improvement, assessing the performance throughout the entire life-cycle and taking the actions required to achieve the proposed objectives, defining processes of verification, audit and control to ensure them.
- Considerate continuous improvement as a value, permanent goal of the company and the basis of the system. Such continuous improvement is accomplished by the monitoring, reviewing and auditing of the provisions adopted in matters of people´s health and safety, environmental protection and quality, enabling the implementation of actions and the allocation of the necessary resources.
- Promote development, talent retention and ensure the employees capacity through training and continuous information, adapted to the changes required by our continuous improvement processes.
- Build and maintain channels of communication with the stakeholders, and work together with local communities and society, providing knowledge and informing them in a reliable and transparent manner.
In order to achieve the implementation and maintenance of these principles, JUSTESA IMAGEN S.A.U. maintains an integrated HSQE (Health and Safety, Quality and Environment Management System in place, according to international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 y OHSAS 18001:2007.
JUSTESA IMAGEN S.A.U. considers that fulfilling this policy is responsibility of all its employees and is committed to documenting, implementing and keeping it in order to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
This policy is shared with employees, being available to stakeholders, periodically reviewed for its continuous adequacy.